Pages

Sunday 20 September 2015

Who am I?

Hi everyone :-)

It's not my first blog but since it's my first post on here I've decided to tell you a little about myself :-) and to make it easier just share some random facts about me:-)


I'm a 20-something girl and I'm currently doing my masters degree in linguistics and bachelors degree in Chinese language. I am a big fan of detective novels and high end makeup. I am rather pale so I seem to always be on the hunt for a new very light foundation. I love good music and traveling. I am obsessed with psycholinguistics. I love watching Friends and Gilmore Girls.

1. I am a compulsive researcher. I have to google everything which it a little annyoing when I'm out with friends.

2. I love languages. Any languages. Grammar. Linguistics. All that fun.

3. I have been dealing with anxiety and depression almost all my life. I know it's very trendy now to have anxiety but mine isn't something I'm proud of. It has put me down so many times and it makes me socially awkward.

4. I got a beautiful puppy 6 months ago and I love him so much! :-)

5. I'm lefthanded

Hope you enjoy them and I'll see you soon! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment